Shark Tank's very own shark Mark Cuban, whose reality series Beyond the Tank premiered its second season on Thursday, shared 25 fun facts about himself with Us Weekly.
1. I’m terrified of heights.
2. My nickname in high school was “Boris.”
3. I sold my stamp collection to pay for college.
4. I make the Shark Tank crew hide M&M’S from me.
5. With food, I have no willpower.
6. I stand at Dallas Mavericks games [Cuban owns the team] until our first basket.
7. One Shark annoys me!
8. I’m always the last Shark to get makeup done.
9. I’d rather eat fast food than a formal meal.
10. I microwave hot dogs in a paper towel.
11. I taught myself to play the guitar and piano.
12. One of my go-tos is “Stairway to Heaven.”
13. I can’t sing.
14. I was the first person to live-tweet a TV show.
15. I carry two or three phones on different networks to get a strong signal.
16. I can’t help but roll my eyes at entrepreneurs in the Tank.
17. I first dunked at 37.
18. I have one of the largest signed NBA basketball collections.
19. Hotels without outlets by the beds annoy me.
20. I’m a pack rat.
21. In 2000, I “starred” in three episodes of Walker, Texas Ranger.
22. My kids [Alexis, Alyssa and Jake] love when I make Daddy Treats, which is every sweet in the house mixed in a bowl.
23. I upset my wife [Tiffany Stewart] because I throw away sweets so I won’t eat them.
24. I cut my finger throwing a “grenade” while filming Sharknado 3.
25. I made more cameos than anyone on Entourage.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!