Looks like Megan Fox is done trashing Transformers.
While promoting Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen earlier this summer, the actress, 23, said on CBS' Early Show that the sequel made no sense and could cause "a migraine headache." She later dissed director Michael Bay, calling him "Hitler" and "a nightmare to work for." Her remarks prompted unnamed crew members to post online that Fox is "dumb-as-a-rock."
But while accepting the sci-fi actress award Saturday at Spike TV's 4th annual Scream Awards in Los Feliz, Calif., Fox told the crowd she appreciated all the film has done for her.
"I don't usually do this, but I wanted to say something," she began. "There have been a lot of false reports about how I feel about this movie. I just want to be very clear that I've always felt I'm a very ordinary part of an extraordinary film."
She added that "the movie took me out of obscurity and gave me a career, and I'm completely grateful to everyone involved with this franchise."
She seems to have patched things up with the film's director, who has revealed the film's third installment will be out July 1, 2010.
"Megan Fox, welcome back," he recently wrote on his online forum. "I promise no alien robots will harm you in any way during the production of this motion picture. Please consult your Physician when working under my direction because some side effects can occur, such as mild dizziness, intense nausea, suicidal tendencies, depression, minor chest hair growth, random internal hemorrhaging and inability to sleep."
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!