Worth the wait! Mila Kunis' guest appearance on fiance Ashton Kutcher's hit sitcom, Two and a Half Men, finally aired on Thursday, April 10, more than a month after the casting news was first announced by CBS, and almost three weeks after the Jupiter Ascending actress' pregnancy was revealed. (Spoilers ahead.) See more pictures of Mila here.
The first-time mom-to-be starred as Vivian, a free-spirited traveler who shows up on Walden's doorstep and makes him question whether he's really in love with his girlfriend, Kate. (Walden is Kutcher's character on the show; Kate is played by Brooke D'Orsay.)
Within the episode were tons of references to Kutcher and Kunis' real-life relationship, as well as their history as costars on That '70s Show. There was even a brief shot of the real-life bride-to-be, 30, in — wait for it — a wedding dress! Here are the five best moments and inside jokes:
1. After Vivian introduces herself, Walden compliments her "beautiful" name. "Thank you. My parents got it from that '70s show," she replies, in a cheeky nod to Kunis and Kutcher's former series. "What was it called? Oh, Maude!"
2. Walden invites Vivian to stay the night so she doesn't have to camp outside in the rain. "It's just a little water," she says. "I'm not gonna melt. It's not like I'm the Wicked Witch of the West." (Kunis played the Wicked Witch in 2013's Oz The Great and Powerful.)
3. Over Chinese takeout, Vivian tells Walden he seems like the kind of guy who only dates hot actresses. "God, no," he quips. "I'd never date an actress. They're all crazy."
"I don't get this whole fascination with celebrities anyway," she jokes. "Who cares who's dating whom, or who's engaged to who, or who has a sex tape that no one will ever, ever see?"
"I know. But I have to say — I am a sucker for anything having to do with a Brangelina or a Kimye," Walden admits, prompting Vivian to say, "I have no idea what that means. I thought we were eating Kimye."
4. Right before Vivian leaves, Walden has a moment in which he imagines her in a wedding dress. (For the record, Kunis is going to make a beautiful bride!) When she asks if he's going to be okay, he replies dazedly, "I do…think I'm gonna be okay."
5. After reuniting with his would-be fiancee, Kate, Walden runs off to profess his love to Vivian, who is camping in the woods. "Before I met you, I was very close to asking another woman to marry me. But then I didn't, because I couldn't stop thinking about you," he tells her, somewhat goofily. "We're soul mates." (All together now: Aw!)?
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!