1. I travel with Pascal, my teddy bear.
2. As a kid, I was afraid of Santa Claus and E.T.
3. I scream if I see a moth or a spider.
4. I love riding on the back of my dad's Harley.
5. I want to be on Dancing With the Stars.
6. After London, I'll get my one and only tattoo, the Olympic rings.
7. My favorite movie is The Sound of Music.
8. I listen to hip-hop at meets.
9. My ideal brunch is dim sum.
10. I read the Hunger Games trilogy twice.
11. I'd love to meet Prince Harry.
12. My favorite swim meet: the 2011 Colorado high school state championships.
13. I have crushes on Scotty McCreery and Justin Bieber.
14. I get seasick on cruises.
15. My dog, Ruger, is a gentle 120-pound Alaskan malamute.
16. I don't like red meat.
17. I can sleep anywhere!
18. I make fleece-tie blankets.
19. I wear Lululemon almost every day.
20. I have swum with dolphins twice.
21. I'm a big Denver Broncos fan.
22. I can wear SPF 100+ sunblock and still burn.
23. My go-to meal is Mom's mac 'n' cheese.
24. I plan to study broadcast journalism or marine biology in college.
25. I inherited my mom's car, a Toyota 4 Runner named Blake. I love it!
Want more Olympics? Meet Team USA's families, go inside their homes (and gyms!), and more! Check out Us Weekly's Olympic collectors edition, "American Heroes," on newsstands now. Order at bn.com/usolympics.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!