American Ballet Theatre principal dancer Misty Copeland raised the barre when she shared 25 fun facts about herself with Us Weekly. The 33-year-old danseuse performs in ABT’s The Nutcracker Dec. 16 and 19.
1. I’m a klutz.
2. I’ve fallen down the Great Wall of China.
3. I don’t like to wear makeup.
4. I sit down in the shower.
5. I always wear heels, even when I travel.
6. I like to buy gowns online, with nowhere to wear them.
7. I’m the queen of Sudoku.
8. I’m a pescatarian, but sometimes I miss bacon.
9. I’m decked out in my Golden State Warriors tank top and wristband at every Warriors basketball game I go to.
10. I own five practice tutus.
11. I didn’t own a computer until I was 22 years old!
12. I’ve used Proactiv for more than 10 years.
13. The book The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle got me through this spring performance season at the Metropolitan Opera House.
14. I use too much hair spray on a daily basis.
15. I love horror movies.
16. I had my nose pierced for about a year.
17. My favorite flowers are orchids.
18. I love the Bravo TV show Shahs of Sunset.
19. I’ve had a dancewear line in the works for about six years now.
20. I wear men’s cologne.
21. I love to wrestle with my little sister [Lindsey].
22. I eat Cheez-Its almost every day.
23. I’ve never been skiing.
24. I used to have a membership to the Mariah Carey fan club.
25. I’ve lived only on the Upper West Side during my 15 years in New York City.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!