WAGS star and blogger Natalie Halcro, who co-founded style blog Jerome by Nat Liv, shares 25 interesting facts about herself with Us Weekly.
1. My favorite thing about my job on WAGS is working with Olivia [Pierson]! It’s so fun to work with my best friend and family.
2. My favorite thing about Vancouver, BC, where I’m from, is that it is multicultural. It has allowed me to be open-minded and learn about different cultures.
3. My hidden talent is that I give a great back rub, but shhh! Don't tell anyone cause I hate giving them!
4. I admire my parents the most. Hands down the best two people on earth.
5. The biggest celebrity I’ve ever met is Bill Murray. He's a legend.
6. My favorite book is The Alchemist. Read it; it will change your life.
7. I consider Katharine Hepburn to be the greatest actress of all time because not only was she talented and stylish, but she took control of her own career at time where women were not brokering deals in Hollywood. She set trends and was a pioneer.
8. I collect candles; I find lighting them to be relaxing.
9. My favorite color is a pinky peachy color. I designed and made my own prom dress in this color.
10. My biggest pet peeve is small talk. Gross.
11. My celebrity crush is Ruby Rose.
12. I can't stand reality TV. Except for WAGS, of course!
13. My favorite holiday is Christmas! I have a massive family so Christmas is a big occasion for us and I have so many good memories surrounding the holiday.
14. I’m afraid of elevators. I'm tragically claustrophobic.
15. My guilty pleasure is cheesy ‘90s movies.
16. I have a habit of not texting anyone back.
17. I have a pet dog named Monkey. Her nicknames are Monk, Mimi, Gigi, Baby and Sweetie
18. The background on my phone is my baby, Monkey.
19. My nickname is Jack. Olivia and I call each other that. It’s a long story.
20. If I wasn’t doing this job, I would be a makeup artist.
21. As a child I had a celebrity crush on Tyrese.
22. I am a terrible cook.
23. My favorite app on my phone is Postmates!
24. I love the smell of lilies and my mom’s pancakes!
25. The coolest thing I’ve ever bought is Petcube! It's a camera that lets me watch my dog when I'm away from the house and let's me talk to her so she can hear my voice.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!