Remember Jamie Otis and Ben Flajnik's terribly awkward kiss? Or Tenley Molzhan's excruciatingly long interpretative dance performance for Jake Pavelka? Or Robyn Howard's painful (in so many ways) back flip-gone wrong for Sean Lowe? The Bachelor series is rife with cringe-worthy moments, and now US Weekly presents the best — and by best, we mean worst — moments in one video.
Feast your eyes (or shield them!) on these top 6 moments from past Bachelor seasons:
1) Season 13, After the Final Rose Special: Bachelor Jason Mesnick breaks off engagement to Melissa Rycroft after six weeks. Ouch. Then he reveals he’s really in love with runner-up Molly Malaney. Double Ouch. (Lucky for Melissa, she went on to marry, have a baby and win Dancing With the Stars!)
2) Season 14, Ep. 6: On their hometown date, Tenley Molzahn wants to share her love of dance with Bachelor Jake Pavelka — not by dancing with him but for him. Her interpretative dance performance is nothing short of mortifying.
3) Season 16, Ep. 6: In her one-on-one time with Bachelor Ben Flajnik, Blakeley Shea decides it would be nice to show him, eek!, a stalker-y scrapbook she made of their time together.
4) Season 16, Ep. 6: Warning! This moment will be forever burned be into your brain once you watch it. Jamie Otis, in an effort to steam things up between her and Ben, straddles him, almost ripping her dress in the process, for a hot-awkward kiss.
5.) Season 17, Ep. 1: Here comes the … psycho bride? Lindsay Yenter stepped out of the limo in a full-out wedding dress to greet Bachelor Sean Lowe for the first time. And her trick worked! The 24-year-old preschool teacher is one of the final two women (the other is Catherine Giudici) vying for the buff bachelor’s heart. Maybe she’ll be wearing bridal couture for him again in the very near future.
6) Season 17, Ep. 1: How not to make a good first impression. Watch as adorable Robyn Howard steps out of the limo on night one of the newest Bachelor and proceeds to do a back flip that turns into a back flop.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!