The Challenge: Cutthroat star Anna Leigh Wilson is expressing regret for some of her behavior with costar Leo Dionicio.
“I said things I shouldn’t have said, and I understand why people are disappointed or uncomfortable watching it,” Anna Leigh, 31, shared via Instagram on Wednesday, August 19, acknowledging that it was inconsiderate to her husband, Coy Wilson, and their relationship. “I’m married, and I know the conversation crossed a line that I never should have allowed it to cross. I take responsibility for that.”
During the Wednesday episode of The Challenge: Cutthroat, cameras rolled as Anna Leigh and Leo, 24, flirted in between challenges.
“You’ve been my f***ing eye candy since day one. I’ve been trying to control myself,” Leo — who previously starred on season 5 of Love Island USA — said. “I would have so much satisfaction giving you the best f***ing day of your life right here, while they’re all there.”
Anna Leigh replied, “I so want us to make it to the final round. … I’m horny as f***.”
According to The Amazing Race alum, viewers didn’t get to see everything that went down while filming.
“What wasn’t shown was the conversation I had afterward, where, humiliated, I apologized and acknowledged to Leo that what I did was disrespectful to my husband and to anyone in a committed relationship,” she wrote. “I also told my husband everything as soon as I got my phone back, and we’ve had months to have the conversations, work through it and deal with it privately together.”
Anna Leigh continued, “The environment was intense, emotions were high and alcohol was involved, but none of those things excuse what I said. I’m not asking anyone to excuse it either. I just want to be honest about the fact that what you’re seeing isn’t the entirety of what happened or how I handled it afterward.”
When The Challenge’s official Instagram shared a clip, Leo also acknowledged his part in the scene by commenting, “My fault guys. The drinks had me overlyyyy goin 😭but uhhh the distance was kept and nothing happens.”
Viewers — and even some costars — continue to sound off on what made the final cut.
“Oh. I didn’t know it was this bad 👀,” fellow contestant Cara Maria Sorbello wrote in the comments. “Meanwhile her hot husband who put a big ol rock on her finger was tending to her farm animals at home 😭.”
In her comment, Anna Leigh acknowledged that she made a mistake and is continuing to take responsibility for it in private.
“I owned it with the person who mattered most to me,” she said. “I can live with people not liking what I did, trust me. I’m not proud of it, but I hope people can also understand there is a real person and a real marriage on the other side of this screen.”
The Challenge: Cutthroat is streaming now on Paramount+ with new episodes dropping Wednesday.









