Tiffani Thiessen, 37, (catch her on White Collar on USA every Tuesday at 9 P.M.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. When I was little I wanted to be a dancer.
2. Morning is my favorite time. Sunday is my favorite day. Spring is my favorite season.
3. I could watch E.T. forever. That little alien still makes me tear up.
4. If I wasn't acting, I'd be an event planner.
5. I was valedictorian of my private school. Of course, there were only 50 kids!
6. Creamy peanut butter, not chunky.
7. I knew I was in love with my husband, Brady [Smith], when he performed an invisible hula-hoop dance. Picture it!
8. I never went to college. But I would totally go later in life. Go, Granny!
9. I had chickens growing up. And no, I didn't live on a farm.
10. I am a neat freak.
11. I am addicted to Smartwater.
12. I grew up by the beach — but I don't know how to surf.
13. My perfect day would begin with my daughter's smile and end with making dinner at home with a nice glass of vino and then going to bed early.
14. My daughter, Harper, inspired my baby furniture and bedding line with Lonni Paul. (petitnest.com)
15. My grandparents were married 65 years, my parents are at 47. Brady and I are at six.
16. Every year my husband and I drive an RV to Texas to visit his family.
17. Even after 30 hours of labor and a C-section, my daughter's birthday, June 15, 2010, was one of the best days of my life.
18. My favorite singer is David Gray.
19. My favorite vacation was my honeymoon to Greece.
20. I have always wanted to go to Ireland.
21. I am a sixth-generation Californian.
22. I gave up caffeine when I was pregnant.
23. I feel very fortunate to be able to say that I love my job.
24. My mom gave Harper her middle name, Renn.
25. Things that make me laugh: my husband, my daughter and Eddie Izzard.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!