The claws came out on Monday's part one of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion, and for once, it wasn't just Brandi Glanville who was in the middle of the melee.
Here, Us Weekly recaps five of the best quips from Monday's show.
1. "Being in a friendship with you is like playing chess with Bobby Fisher, every move is very calculated," Kyle Richards to Lisa VanderPump.
2. "I think the show saved your life," Adrienne Maloof to Taylor Amstrong, who argued that Housewives cameras offered "protection" during her abusive marriage to the late Russell Armstrong.
3. "Once a princess, always a princess," Adrienne Maloof to Lisa VanderPump when discussing if it was out of line for VanderPump to wear a tiara at her daughter Pandora's wedding.
4. "It was just a play on words. It's cute; it's a little fat shoe. I'm sorry, but that's a joke. I didn't think that it was hurtful. I thought it was funny," Lisa VanderPump justifying calling Adrienne Maloof's new footwear design the "Maloof Hoof."
5. "[You have a] donkey booty," Andy Cohen to Lisa VanderPump.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!