Another group of contestants is ready for everlasting love! UnREAL introduces a new set of eligible singletons in season 2, premiering on Monday, June 6, and Us Weekly can exclusively reveal the first on-set photos of the characters.
The Lifetime scripted drama focuses on the behind-the-scenes chaos of the fictional dating series Everlasting, as navigated by young producer Rachel Goldberg (Shiri Appleby) and her demanding boss Quinn King (Constance Zimmer).
The new season brings a fresh set of Everlasting contestants, and they’re all trying to win the affections of hunky football player Darius Hill (B.J. Britt, Agents of SHIELD).
Among the 10 ladies are Tiffany (Kim Matula, The Bold and the Beautiful), a stunning Texas gal whose dad owns an NFL team — which presumably will give her a leg up with the gridiron-loving man of the hour — and Brandi (Monique Ganderton, The 100), who survived a harrowing past and is now an MMA fighter.
The full list of new characters and their descriptions is below, courtesy of the network.
UnREAL returns to Lifetime Monday, June 6, at 10 p.m. ET.
· CHANTAL (Meagan Tandy) — A Southern debutante, elegant, beautiful and polished, Chantal believes she’s destined to marry the Suitor after the tragic loss of her fiancée.
· BETH ANN (Lindsay Musil) — A spunky blonde from a small town in Alabama who speaks her mind without a filter, Beth Ann is brought onto Everlasting to stir up controversy, and she does not disappoint.
· BRANDI (Monique Ganderton) — A shy girl who managed to escape a traumatic past, she is now a competitive MMA fighter looking for love on Everlasting.
· RUBY (Denee Benton) — Strong, educated, opinionated social-justice activist. She’s very smart and is not at all interested in doing what the producers of Everlasting want her to do.
· YAEL (Monica Barbaro) — Gorgeous, upscale hipster, intelligent, funny and creative. She will drive Rachel insane because she’s the hotter, less damaged, not crazy version of her.
· TIFFANY (Kim Matula) — A hot, smart, blonde, rich, All-American Texas girl and the daughter of an NFL owner, Tiffany hopes Everlasting will help her step out of her father’s shadow.
· HAYLEY (Jessica Sipos) — A stunning physical therapist, she is sexually adventurous, loves yoga and considers herself a healer.
· DOMINIQUE (Elizabeth Whitmere) — She is a professional basketball player and a real contender for this year’s Suitor, since she shares the goals and struggles of being a pro athlete.
· JAMESON (Karissa Tynes) — An attractive cop who loves her job but feels she is missing love in her life and finds a spark with the Suitor.
· LONDON (Sunita Prasad) — An engineer by day with a conservative air, she is a gorgeous woman who comes on the show as a means of exploring her wilder side.
Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!