Happy autumn, ladies and gents! Today, Wednesday, Sept. 23, marks the first day of the season—a season that includes apple picking, s'more cooking, Halloween costume scheming, and, yep, pumpkins just about everywhere you go.
Not that we're complaining one bit! In fact, we love pumpkins so much, we want to surround ourselves with pumpkin-scented everything all day, every day, from now until peppermint season. And we suspect you might, too!
We rounded up our 10 favorite pumpkin-themed beauty products, so we can all live our best fall lives starting today.
1. Tiny little pumpkins on your nails! (Courtesy of Jamberry.) Need we say more? ($15, Jamberry.com)
2. The Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Body Lotion in "Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte" is crucial. After all, when should your hands not smell like the inside of a Starbucks cup? ($12.50, Bathandbodyworks.com)
3. The best thing about this shimmering Bobbi Brown "Pumpkin" lipstick is that it's actually a gorgeous hue for any time of the year—but of course, we love it most at fall. ($27, Sephora.com)
4. And where there's a clutch pumpkin-hued lipstick, there must also be a lip liner. NYX Cosmetics' Slim Lip Pencil is the pencil for the job. ($3.50, Nyxcosmetics.com)
5. NEST's Pumpkin Chai Candle will make sure that your home smells like it's on your level. ($38, Amazon.com)
6. Peter Thomas Roth's Pumpkin Enzyme Mask will have you on your way to your best face, thanks especially to the pumpkin enzyme, which is an amazing exfoliator. ($58, Ulta.com)
7. Windy weather sometimes means chapped lips. Soothe your pout with the David's Tea Pumpkin Chai Tea-Infused Lip Butter. ($5, Davidstea.com)
8. With the Philosophy Pumpkin Icing Shampoo, Shower Gel, & Bubble Bath, you can literally do it all. Grab a book and get sudsing! ($18, Ulta.com)
9. Dab a touch of Demeter "Pumpkin Pie" perfume behind both ears, and someone might mistake you for Thanksgiving dessert. You've been forewarned! ($20 for 1 oz. cologne spray, Demeterfragrance.com)
10. And finally, we're getting you started on your costume concocting with the Make Up For Ever "Pumpkin" eye shadow. (You're welcome.) ($21, Sephora.com)
PS: We're taking you out with this seasonal gem:
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!