The Weeknd serenading ex Bella Hadid. The $3 million bra worn by model Jasmine Tookes. Irina Shayk’s (barely there) baby bump. All that gorgeous hair. These were a few of the most buzzed-about topics at the 2016 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in Paris Wednesday, November 30. Priority No. 1: Finding out how to get those crazy-sexy-cool waves because let’s face it, if we can’t have their bodies, at least we can have their hair. We asked Victoria’s Secret lead hairstylist Sarah Potempa for her tips. The biggest takeaway? All you need is the right tool. Keep scrolling for step-by-step instructions.
Pictured: Limited Edition White Beachwaver S1 Curling Iron ($129, beachwaver.com)
Here are the five steps you’ll want to repeat again (and again and again):
1. Prep hair with a volumizing mousse and blow-dry with the nozzle facing upwards.
2. Using The Beachwaver Rotating Curling Iron, clamp near the ends of your hair, leaving about one inch out at the ends (the curling iron does all the work for you by rotating in both directions).
3. Continue to curl up in large 2-inch sections. Repeat on the other side.
4. Rake a flexible hairspray through ends with fingertips to separate curls.
5. Finish by smoothing flyaways with styling cream.
Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!