There may be no real winner in the Hunger Games, but Jennifer Lawrence has definitely been dominating the Style Games since day one!
The Oscar-winning actress, 25, will officially begin her final press tour for the Hunger Games film franchise at the Mockingjay – Part 2 premiere in Berlin on Wednesday, Nov. 4. Undoubtedly, she will stun on the red carpet, as she has at so many HG premieres before, which got Us a little nostalgic.
In anticipation of the many swoon-worthy looks to come, we rounded up her 10 best Hunger Games premiere ensembles of all time, starting with the debut film's string of premieres in 2012. Scroll down to relive the sartorial magic (and a two-finger salute to you, Katniss).
10. Red Marchesa (The Hunger Games, Berlin, 2012)
The crimson hue was delicious — and brought to mind another win: her slinky Calvin Klein dress at the 2011 Oscars.
9. Quilted Christian Dior (Mockingjay — Part 1, London, 2014)
Lawrence's LWD was elevated thanks to the quilting, petite embellishments, and high-low hemline.
8. Plunging Calvin Klein (The Hunger Games, NYC, 2012)
The three-time Oscar nominee worked her assets from every angle in this emerald-green stunner.
7. Cream Christian Dior Couture (Catching Fire, Rome, 2013)
Who wouldn't love that asymmetrical neckline? Or the understated elegance of the gown's teeny bedazzled circle? (No one, that's who.)
6. Backless Tom Ford (The Hunger Games, Paris, 2012)
Of course the Girl on Fire understands sizzling. (Oh yeah, we went there.) The Tom Ford dress was a favorite among celebs at the time, but we think Lawrence wore it especially well, thanks in no small part to the molten sandals and the strawberry statement lip.
5. Full-Skirted Christian Dior Couture (Mockingjay – Part 1, L.A., 2014)
The green-eyed, blonde-haired beauty channelled her inner Marie Antoinette in this jacquard dress, which she had shortened to just below her knees.
4. Gothic Christian Dior Couture (Catching Fire, Paris, 2013)
Lawrence brought the drama, vamping it up in this black dress with a slashed sheer panel. Plus the sleek 'do with the deep plum lip? Perfection.
3. Embellished Christian Dior Couture (Catching Fire, London, 2013)
The Silver Linings Playbook actress looked like she was dipped in candy in this bedazzled number.
2. Sheer Christian Dior Couture (Catching Fire, L.A., 2013)
Lawrence was a sheer delight in this see-through dress, which flaunted her fiercely toned legs.
1. Gold Prabal Gurung (The Hunger Games, L.A., 2012)
And finally, our top choice: the gold-lamé dress she wore to the L.A. premiere of The Hunger Games, where she truly embodied the Girl of Fire in the metallic design, complete with cutouts.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!