– Couture queen Katie Holmes took a break from upscale department stores and shopped at Club Monaco in Beverly Hills on Friday. The actress visited the shop with her bodyguard, who helped carry her hefty haul. [CocoPerez]
– Christina Applegate and Ali Larter stay comfy during pregnancy in Moody Mamas maternity line. The clothing's designs (jersey dresses, adorned tees and more) are inspired by the runway and made out of soft, lightweight fabric. [Celeb Baby Scoop]
– Don't let the thought of applying false lashes — feathers, glitters and more — freak you out this Halloween. Here's a sweet strategy to get you through the process. Use a toothpick to dab the glue on the edges of the lash, wave around in the air, then place on the lashline. Cover up any glue mishaps with liquid liner. [Bella Sugar]
– Here's one fierce announcement: Christian Siriano just announced he is expanding his collection at Payless ShoeSource. The affordable line is a stark contrast to his high-end footwear. "That is why I do the Payless collection, because a lot of the fans are young and can't afford the clothing," Siriano said. [StyleList]
– Full-figured gals just got another reason to dress up this Halloween. Plus-sized lingerie site Hips & Curves recently launched a collection just for Halloween. Among the costumes are French maid, schoolgirl, plus corsets and fishnets aplenty. [Fab Sugar]
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!