Here’s a little present for anyone who’s ever swooned over Kim Kardashian‘s perfectly arched eyebrows. The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, 35, just dropped a video on her app that shows brow legend Anastasia Soare — of Anastasia Beverly Hills — working her magic, complete with a list of her top tips.
Kardashian, who shares North West, 3, and Saint West, 8 months, with husband Kanye West, called Soare the “eyebrow queen,” who’s always DTT (down to tweeze) for her clients. In fact, the reality star revealed that Soare even gave her an impromptu touch-up at her baby shower last November. “So if you see her on the street, stop her, ’cause she has her kit with her at all times,” Kardashian teased.
The Dash cofounder also credited Soare, who makes house calls for the star, for her invaluable beauty advice. “i didn’t really know the importance of a good eyebrow and how much it really changes your face until i met her,” she said. The Harper’s Bazaar cover girl added, “The shape has changed my whole face, everything.”
Soare, who also grooms Jennifer Lopez‘s and Julianne Hough‘s brows, uses the three-point rule when shaping — i.e., lining up a pencil at the middle of the nostril, outside the corner of the nose to the corner of the brow tip, and from the corner of the nose to the middle of the iris to the arch. See her demonstrate with Kardashian’s face below:
While Kardashian’s brows are naturally enviable — “it’s [her] bone structure,” Soare said — the guru happily offered up her best tips, including:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pen, $21, sephora.com; Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer, $23, sephora.com; Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade, $18, sephora.com; Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel, $22, sephora.com; Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Pencil, $18, sephora.com
1. Use foundation to define the shape of the brows.
2. Fill in sparse brows with a brow pencil, making small, gentle strokes. (Naturally, Kardashian uses all Anastasia Beverly Hills products, including the Brow Pen, Brow Definer, Dip Brow Pomade, Tinted Brow Gel and Pro Pencil.)
3. Remember to brush brows up and out for an even look.
4. Use brow gel to set the brows in place so that they last all day.
5. Add highlighter under the brows for an instant lift.