Lady Gaga's heart is dazzling—her heart-shaped diamond engagement ring, that is!
Gaga's longtime beau, Taylor Kinney, popped the question on Valentine's Day (Saturday, Feb. 14), and the pop princess said yes, slipping a whopping heart-shaped rock on her ring finger to commemorate the occasion.
Gaga, 28, is particularly pumped about the romantic cut of her bling. "He gave me his heart on Valentine’s Day, and I said YES!” she captioned an Instagram shot of the couple's hands, which showcased her engagement ring front and center.
While we admit that a heart-shaped rock isn't the first shape we would have guessed for the outre star, it is growing on us! It makes us nostalgic for our plastic heart rings of yore (courtesy of our local gumball machines).
And we thought you might be feeling the same way. That's why we rounded up seven rings inspired by Gaga's unique engagement bling, from Tiffany & Co.'s nearly identical match to Catbird's dainty rose gold piece, with prices that range from nearly $12,000 to just four bucks! Scroll down to shop them all, you romantics, you.
1. Tiffany & Co. Heart Shape Diamond Ring (starting at $11,800, Tiffany.com)
2. David Yurman Cable Collectibles Heart Ring with Diamonds in Gold ($1,150, DavidYurman.com)
3. Bill Skinner Gold Plates Knotted Heart Ring ($77, Us.asos.com)
4. Catfightback Red Plastic Heart Ring ($4, Etsy.com)
5. Catbird 14-karat Heart Stack Ring ($108, Otteny.com)
6. Repossi Antifer 18-karat Rose Gold Heart Ring ($750, Net-a-porter.com)
7. Jennifer Meyer 18-karat Gold Diamond Heart Ring ($6,500, Net-a-porter.com)
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!