Fantastic news, y’all!
Putting her exquisite Southern taste to excellent use, Reese Witherspoon just launched her first lifestyle site named Draper James (after her grandparents). Not only is it just as adorable as the Oscar-winning actress, thanks to its pastel hues and tips from Witherspoon herself, but it’s completely shoppable, too!
“I started this company to honor my Southern heritage and in particular my grandparents [Dorthea Draper and William James] who were, and still are, the greatest influences in my life,” the Hot Pursuit actress, 39, wrote on her site.
But they weren’t her only source of inspiration! Witherspoon added that her recent move back home to Nashville has served as the ultimate motivation. And now, she said, “Our goal is to bring contemporary, yet timeless Southern style to your wardrobe and your home, no matter where you live.”
Mission accomplished! Keep scrolling to see Us Weekly‘s must-have Draper James items, no matter how near—or far!—you are to the Mason-Dixon line.
1. A polite shush and a magnolia print—what else could you want on your iPhone case ($40)?
2. No glass rings on the table! These coasters read “pleased as punch,” scribbled in gold ($20).
3. An adorable, buttercup-hued dress—just the kind you’d spot on our Ladies Who Brunch street-style icon ($300).
4. Statement pearl earrings, because no true belle leaves her house without them ($125).
5. These pencils were made for writing out thank-you notes—one even says “thank you ma’am” ($14).
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!