Even on her wedding day, Sofia Vergara is just like Us!
For her lavish Palm Beach nuptials to Joe Manganiello this past Sunday, Nov. 22, the Modern Family actress, 43, positively stunned thanks in no small part to her gorgeous makeup palette. And the best news: Every single product she used is a CoverGirl product!
The list in full:
1. Outlast All Day Primer ($9.80, Target.com)
2. Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation in “Classic Tan” ($9.80, Target.com)
3. Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in “Chestnut” ($5, Target.com)
4. Eye Shadow Quads in “Go for The Gold” ($7, Kmart.com)
5. Lashblast Volume Mascara ($5.90, Drugstore.com)
That all comes to a more-than-affordable $37.50. There’s just one more thing: As Us Weekly previously reported, the CoverGirl ambassador’s Outlast Longwear Lipstick shade, “Sofia in Love,” was custom-made by the cosmetics brand for her special day, so it’s not available at stores. But fingers crossed it will be soon enough!
Will you be shopping Vergara’s wedding day beauty picks? Tweet with @UsWeekly using the hashtag #stylebyUs!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!