The center-parted bombshell waves look is one style that Kim Kardashian has managed to perfect and make it her own. So when the E! star tries out a new hairdo, we stand at attention.
Below, Kardashian's hair pro Scott Cunha shares with Us Weekly how he created the 31-year-old's Brigitte Bardot-inspired 'do — a sexy, half-up, half-down style with a ton of "oomph" at the crown — that she wore to Elton John's annual Oscar viewing party in Los Angeles Sunday.
1. Blow out hair using the T3 Professional Evolution LongLife Dryer and T3 AntiGravity Barrel Brush ($19, t3micro.com). As you're drying, use the brush like a hot roller: wrap hair around barrel and let it set until cool.
2. Section off the top section of the hair and split into three sections. (Cunha calls this the "mohawk area.")
3. Set hair with T3 Voluminous Hot Rollers ($99, sephora.com) for approximately 10 minutes.
4. Once rollers are out, part the front section of hair down the middle and leave in face-framing pieces.
5. Pin the third piece of the "mohawk area" back into a voluminous bouffant. Backcomb or tease for added oomph. Finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!