Just when you thought the gift-giving season was over, shades of red and pink remind Us that Valentine’s Day is fast approaching.
Whether you’re shopping for a loved one or for yourself (no judgment!), Us Weekly rounded up 10 out-of-the-chocolate-box gift ideas to get your heart pumping come Feb. 14.
1. Sealed with a kiss! The Kiss Wine Glasses add a bit of whimsy to your Cab or Pinot. ($2.99 each,Marshallsonline.com for stores)
2. Longer-lasting than a traditional bouquet, Oscar Flor, the new scent from Oscar de la Renta, has crisp notes of fruit and florals mixed with musks and woods. ($78, Macys.com)
3. She’ll sparkle with the Blushing Rose studs by Tacori, featuring pink-purple amethysts set in rose gold with silver details. ($490, Tacori.com)
4. The Bisou Diamond Ring in rose gold brings the bling to her fingers with 0.25 carats of pave diamonds in the delicate wrap design. ($1,575,Brilliantearth.com)
5. Pamper her with the limited-edition Net-a-Porter Valentine’s Kit, chock-full of luxe beauty minis like Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel, Serge Normant Meta Sheer Dry Oil Finishing Spray, and Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream. ($65, Net-a-porter.com)
6. Make a statement with the Emi Jay ILY More Pullover, perfect for lounging or running errands. ($36, Emi-jay.com)
7. It wouldn’t be Valentine’s Day without fresh flowers, so send along a straight-from-the-farm arrangement from The Bouqs. (Starting at $40, Thebouqs.com)
8. Personalize her bling with a Birthstone Pendant from celeb-loved jewelry line Red C Jewels. (Starting at $235, Redcjewels.com)
9. Warm her heart with these David’s Tea Stackable Tins filled with mouthwatering flavors like Red Velvet Cake, Cherry Blossom, and more. ($6 each, Davidstea.com)
10. Dessert for two (or more)! Indulge with the Georgetown Cupcakes Valentine’s Day Dozen, an assortment of their tantalizing flavors including Strawberry Lava Fudge, Peanut Butter Fudge, and Salted Caramel. ($52 including national overnight shipping, Georgetowncupcake.com)
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!