We have heart eyes for these manicures!
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and we have three flirty manis to complete your cute date-night ensemble.
From an easy half-moon mani to a swirling hearts design, scroll down to see each one in photos and find out the steps to recreate them!
Rose Gold Double Half-Moon Manicure
Courtesy of Gelish
1. Apply a thin coat of a rosy shade (like Gelish Mini’s Light Elegant) to the entire nail. If using a gel polish, make sure to dry using a UV light between each step.
2. Add a small amount of metallic polish (try Gelish Bronzed) along the tip of the nail in the style of a French manicure.
3. Use that same polish to create a small half circle at the top of the nail.
4. Finish with a clear top coat, such as Gelish Top It Off.
Flower-Bombed Magenta Manicure
Courtesy of Morgan Taylor
1. Apply a thin coat of a magenta hue (like Morgan Taylor’s Don’t Pansy Around). Apply a second coat for full coverage.
2. Begin painting petals onto the nail plate using a white polish (try Morgan Taylor’s All White Now) and a round nail art brush, such as Winning Nails’ Sable Nail Brush Round. Paint additional petals at the bottom of the current flower design.
3. Apply dots in the flowers using the white polish and a toothpick.
4. Finish with a clear top coat, such as Morgan Taylor’s Make It Last.
Swirling Hearts Manicure
Courtesy of Gelish
1. Apply a thin coat of white (like Gelish Mini’s Arctic Freeze). If using a gel polish, make sure to dry using a UV light between each step.
2. Using Sally Hansen’s I Heart Nail Art Striper Brush and a light-pink shade (like Gelish Mini’s Go Girl), create a heart shape in the upper left corner of the nail.
3. Using the same skinny brush, paint a second heart in the lower right corner of the nail.
4. Clean the brush. Then use a gray polish (try Gelish Never Too Gray) to create swirling designs in the white space of the nail.
5. Finish with a clear top coat, such as Gelish Top It Off.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!