Gear up for Team USA's game against Portugal on Sunday at 6 p.m. in Manaus, Brazil, with these stylish finds that show your spirit—and can be worn well beyond the tournament's end.
1. Topshop Strappy Cross Back Maxi Dress ($90, Topshop.com)
The double straps on the back add a subtle feminine touch to this cherry dress.
2. Rory Beca Kaya Deep V-Back Dress ($218, Shopbop.com):
Flags aren't your thing? Rock red, white and blue with this printed silk dress.
3. Adam Levine Women's Colored Denim Shorts ($18, Kmart.com)
Pair with a solid blue or white top—or the striped Rails shirt—for an outfit that screams, "USA all the way!"
4. Be Pack The American ($65, Bepacks.org)
Stash your game-time essentials in this water-resistant backpack featuring red trim and a blue-and-white polka dot print.
5. Rails Olivia in Blue Stripe ($108, Railsclothing.com)
This breezy striped shirt pairs well with jeans, white shorts, or for a greater hit of Americana, with red bottoms.
6. Toms American Flag Shoes ($54, Toms.com)
Kick the competition out of the tourney (metaphorically speaking, that is) with this flag-printed pair.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!