Blake Lively Gushes About Ryan Reynolds, Answers 73 Questions in Vogue Video
Blake Lively lightning round, commence! Vogue's latest cover star did more than just open up about her new lifestyle site Preserve and her wedding to Ryan Reynolds in its August 2014 issue. The Age of Adaline actress answered 73 quick and painless questions during a video interview.
In the 6-minute clip, Lively rattled off some surprising responses, but none so sweet than when she brought up her husband of one year. Best gift given? "A video of all of the people that had made an impact in my life for my birthday from my husband," the 26-year-old gushed. Favorite bakery? "My home. My husband has coined it 'Blakely.'"
It turns out, she's a great gift giver, too. The best surprise she's ever done for someone is collecting "stories written by loves ones" for the smoldering actor. As for her favorite superhero, she couldn't resist. "The Green Lantern," she replied. The spouses, of course, fell in love on set of the Green Lantern in 2011.
Here's 10 other highlights from the interview:
1. Best thing that's happened this month?
"My company [Preserve] is launching."
2. What's your best Halloween costume?
"One that you make with your two hands."
3. Would you ever live anywhere besides the East Coast?
4. What Sex and the City character do you identify with the most?
5. What's your favorite food?
6. What color dress did you wear to your prom?
7. Blow dry or air dry?
8. What was your first dog's name?
"4-0-5 like the freeway [in L.A.]. Classy."
9. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
10. A book you read because everyone else was reading it?
Check out Lively's complete 73 question challenge in the video now!