This March, Jamie Chung can be seen in NBC's Believe, the latest TV show executive produced by J.J. Abrams. Here, the 30-year-old actress (who recently got engaged to Bryan Greenberg) shares 25 little-known things about herself to Us Weekly.
2. I taught my nephew how to throw a football.
3. I was a total tomboy growing up.
4. I have a BA in Economics.
5. I am addicted to Tabasco sauce. I even carry a mini bottle with me everywhere I go.
6. I ran my first Nike Women's half marathon at 1 hour and 53 minutes! I stopped to use the bathroom and tie my shoes twice! I worked my butt off training, so I'm allowed to brag about this one.
7. I was so bad at playing piano, my teacher used to fall asleep during our lessons.
8. I have embraced golf.
9. I am a secret eater, especially around midnight. I am guilty of eating cookies over the sink.
10. I once hand sewed my prom dress. It was horrific, but I still wore it.
11. I am a sneaker head. In high school I took a part time job at the Athlete's Foot just to buy Nike Air Max 95's. At one point I had over 30 pairs.
12. I'm that crazy lady that will stop a total stranger on the street to pet and play with their dogs.
14. I have a blog: www.whatthechung.com.
15. I believe there is a Bigfoot.
16. My first dog was named Coco.
17. I didn't think I wanted to have a family. But then I met the man of my dreams.
18. I love camping. But will only go rough it out for a night.
19. I've always wanted to be a guest on the The Price is Right.
21. I'm a stickler for recycling. I pestered the producers on my NBC show Believe until they finally provided recycling bins on set.
22. I love doing my own stunts and I'm not too shabby at doing them. But then I'll sprain my ankle walking in a field. I'm coordinated but also a total klutz.
23. I can't seem to keep a plant alive.
24. I was so nervous on the set of The Hangover Part 2 and 3. I was a blabbering idiot around the guys. I still am.
25. I still watch every episode of MTV's The Challenge. Don't judge.