Jon Gosselin a No-Show for TLC Court Showdown

Celebrity News Dec. 10, 2009 AT 1:48PM
Jon Gosselin a No-Show for TLC Court Showdown Credit: James Devaney/WireImage.com

Jon Gosselin, former star of TLC's Jon and Kate Plus 8, was a no-show Thursday for a hearing in his legal fight with the network.

Though Gosselin's attorney, Mark Heller, previously said the reality dad, 32, would attend, the hearing in Maryland started without him.

See what Jon Gosselin looks like doing yoga

The judge said Gosselin's lawyers don't plan to call witnesses.

TLC wants the judge to stop Gosselin from making paid and unpaid media appearances because it violates a exclusive contract he has with the network.

See what Jon Gosselin and other celeb guys used to look like

Gosselin says he has a right to earn a living as a media personality.

His lawyer says he will "vigorously defend against" TLC's "baseless action."

Look back on the Gosselin family's happier days

Gosselin -- who is in the midst of divorcing wife of 10 years, Kate, 34 -- is also countersuing TLC, claiming it violated Pennsylvania's child labor laws in filming his eight children.

How we use your email
X

We may use your e-mail address to send you the newsletter and offers that may interest you, on behalf of Us Weekly and its partners. For more information please read our Privacy Policy.

comments powered by Disqus

ADVERTISEMENT