Every inch of Meghan Trainor is perfect! The “All About That Bass” singer, 21, spills.
1. Starting in sixth grade, I missed almost three years of school due to a cough caused by mold on my campus.
2. I failed my first driving road test.
3. My parents are 20 years apart in age.
4. We grew up with a swimming pool, and when I was young, I could swim two lengths of it without taking a breath.
5. I was pretty awesome at pool in middle school.
6. My parents own a jewelry store and pierced my ears when I was 4.
7. I miss my cats whenever I’m traveling.
9. I loved Rugrats. Now I watch South Park with my brothers.
10. When I was a kid, I had a pet lizard, a rat, and a snake.
11. My eyes used to be blue. Now they have turned green.
12. My hair was black when I was born, then brown, then red, then blonde by the time I was 4 years old.
14. I studied sign language in high school.
15. My uncle is Trinidadian. I first went to Carnival there when I was 7.
16. In preschool, I was the monkey-bar queen.
17. We used to have family disco parties in my house, with bubble machines and disco lights.
18. I played club football in fourth grade. I was the center, and my older brother [Ryan, 22] was the quarterback.
19. My younger brother [Justin, 19] is a music producer.
20. My all-time favorite movie is Just Friends with Ryan Reynolds.
21. I love snorkeling and scuba diving.
22. I don’t like hanging out at the beach or getting a tan.
24. The only way for me to get home [Nantucket, Massachusetts] is by boat or plane.
25. I always wanted to have a sister.