On TLC's Long Island Medium (Sundays, 9 P.M.), Theresa Caputo talks to spirits of the dead, all while keeping her hair perfectly teased. Here, the 46-year-old spiritual star reveals 25 things you don't know about her to Us Weekly.
1. Yes, I speak to dead people. But I still have to sleep with a night-light.
2. I recently conquered my fear of elevators.
3. You'll find me in church every Sunday.
4. I really love my Vitamix.
5. Treadmill, weight lifting, sit-ups, burpees: I work out four to five times a week.
6. My favorite movie is Pretty Woman.
7. I drink a minimum of six cups of coffee a day.
8. I live next door to my parents on the same block where I grew up.
9. I still use aerosol hair spray, but don't worry: I recycle the cans.
10. My favorite NYC restaurant is Scarpetta.
11. I love Broadway shows.
12. My favorite food is a good cheeseburger, served with no bun and no fries.
13. I travel the country doing live shows.
14. The only book I ever read in its entirety was my own. I had no choice: I wrote it.
15. I own 31 pairs of Christian Louboutins.
16. Pinkberry is my new obsession.
17. As a child, I played travel soccer.
18. I get my nails manicured to be exactly 1 inch from cuticle to tip.
19. BN (before nails), I was a guitarist in a folk group.
20. I'm a Gemini.
21. I first sensed spirits when I was 4 years old.
22. I own Swarovski crystal-covered cowboy boots.
23. I wish I could sing.
24. My favorite singer is Pat Monahan from Train.
25. I want world peace.