From That 70s Show to her new comedic flick Friends with Benefits, we've watched Mila Kunis transform from small-screen cutie to silver-screen siren. And when it comes to hair and makeup, the actress hits all the right notes. See what beauty cues we've picked up from the 27-year-old star over the years.
1. Enhance your eyes with loads of liner. As if she needs help enhancing her come-hither eyes, no star does kohl-rimmed eyes better. Her trick? Skip loads of dark eye shadow and instead, slightly smudge out the eye liner so that it adds a sultry, smoky touch.
2. Wear mascara on both your top and bottom lashes. Most women skip using mascara on their bottom lashes for fear it'll look messy, but Kunis proves that a little bit goes a long way.
3. Switch up your hairstyle often. Whether Kunis is working pin-straight strands or bombshell waves, she isn't afraid to try something new. One more thing we admire is that she rocks both a center and a side part.
4. Go for an updo at major events. Clad in Elie Saab Haute Couture and Vera Wang at the 2011 Oscars and Golden Globes respectively, Kunis pinned her brunette strands into sexy, formal updos for two of the biggest nights in Hollywood.
5. Stick to a nude lip look. It's no secret that Kunis' hazel eyes are just one out of her many gorgeous features, so it's no wonder that she opts for nude lips to keep the focus on her peepers. (Not to mention, she doesn't have to worry about getting lipstick on her teeth!)