5 Style and Beauty Lessons You Can Learn from Pippa Middleton
Until Pippa Middleton arrived on the scene, a backside hadn't received as much attention since JLo and Kim Kardashian's recognizable derrieres. And while her big sis Duchess Kate has undeniably become a style icon, Pippa has developed her own super-chic look that royal fans can't get enough of. So in honor of her 28th birthday, here's what we've learned from England's most famous bridesmaid.
1. Mix high and low-priced pieces. The Middleton sisters are known for wearing affordable brands. Pippa regularly dons $60 dresses from Zara, which she'll often pair with a pricey jacket like her favorite $300 black leather one from Whistles.
2. Rock a healthy glow. Pippa's white Alexander McQueen maid-of-honor form-fitting dress showed off her amazing tan during Kate and Prince William's April 29th wedding. Since then, her complexion has been called "Royal Mocha" and was deemed the "most desirable" skin tone by a U.K.-based poll this summer.
3. Keep accessories to a minimum. No bedazzled cuffs or statement necklaces for this gal! Pippa keeps things simple with delicate jewelry and instead, relies on sunglasses and her vast collection of Modalu 'Pippa' Bags to complete her look. (Modalu renamed their 'Bristol' bag (which retails for $300 a pop) 'Pippa' after her newfound fame showed her in photographs carrying the satchel in a slew of colors.)
4. Work fuss-free hair. While Kate's go-to hairstyle is a polished blowout, Pippa opts for a more carefree look -- she often wears her glossy brunette strands down and undone.
5. Maintain a solid fitness regimen. While early morning runs around London can be attributed to her incredibly toned physique, Pippa's healthy lifestyle goes beyond a jog in the park: she flexed her muscles for both a triathlon and a duathlon this summer. Several sources have told Us Weekly that she is also a Pilates devotee and enjoys skiing and swimming.