First Pic: Glee Star Heather Morris' Flirt!-y Ad
When Flirt! Cosmetics was looking for a new celeb style ambassador they wanted someone who was "fun, playful, young and talented" to rep the girlie makeup brand (previous spokespeople included Mila Kunis, Serena Williams and Vanessa Minnillo). Enter Heather Morris, who plays everyone's favorite ditzy blonde cheerleader, Brittany S. Pierce on Glee.
"Brittany is the biggest flirt on "Glee," so there’s that -- not to mention I’m obsessed with the Flirt makeup," Morris told WWD last month about her new gig.
And now UsMagazine.com has an exclusive sneak peek of the star's first Flirt! ad, where she sports an H&M satin and lace dress, vintage heels and a side ponytail. (Cute, right?)
We also got a chance to grill Morris on everything from the (surprising) accessory that changed her life to her hilarious beauty tip:
1. Clothing item that changed my life: Leg warmers!!
2. Favorite red carpet beauty moment: Wearing red lipstick and a gold dress to the Emmys! I was shining and the look felt so cool and chic.
3. Fragrance that makes me feel sexiest: FLIRT! has a new fragrance out in April called Luv-a-licious and I feel like it was made for my body! I spray it all day, everyday on set and feel like a goddess!
4. Best beauty tip: Wear expensive shoes! Get it? Beauty 'tip' ;)
5. In my makeup bag I always have: FLIRT!’s All That Lash Mascara, of course! My go-to look is to combo this with FLIRT! Opening Line Liquid Liner in Ebony Edge and High Wattage Intense & Creamy Lipcolor in Tootsie – my perfect red lipstick! I'm instantly a diva.
6. I can’t go to sleep without: Cinderella playing on my DVD
7. To make my makeup last all night: I make sure to drink lots of water and moisturize! This keeps your skin radiant and beautiful.
8. My hair styling secret: I wash it :) Hehehe, but a leave-in conditioner is key! Keeps your hair healthy. I even like a sensible de-tangler.
9. If I could give my TV character a makeover I would: Cut her hair! I've been wanting to change her long, blond locks to a fun, short dancer hairstyle.
If you want to meet Heather Morris and have a chance to star in your own online Flirt! viral video, enter the "Show Us How You Flirt! Contest." Visit flirtcosmetics.com for all the details!