Christian Slater, 41, (Breaking In airs on Fox Wednesdays at 9:30 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I like to read Nancy Drew to my kids [Jaden, 12, and Eliana, 9].
2. I built two schools in Africa.
3. I came in last in the celebrity Toyota Grand Prix!
4. I'm a huge Sinatra fan and got to sing "My Way" for Bill Clinton at a fundraiser.
5. I went diving with sharks in Fiji.
6. I jumped out of a plane in Key West and almost floated into Cuban airspace.
7. I chew Nicorette gum even though I stopped smoking six years ago.
8. I have one tattoo of a double-headed lion with a cross.
9. I prefer boxers to briefs.
10. I'm involved with the Get Schooled foundation, which encourages kids to finish high school.
11. I studied kempo karate. I'm a green belt with a brown stripe.
12. I went on a USO tour to Bahrain and Djibouti.
13. I caught a 150-pound striped marlin in Mexico.
14. My dream car is a '68 Shelby Mustang.
15. The biggest heroes in my life are my kids.
16. I ran the L.A. marathon in 2002.
17. I petted a cheetah at a reserve.
18. My first acting gig was The Music Man with Dick Van Dyke. I was 9.
19. I hopped a train with Rob Lowe years ago. We pretended to be hobos.
20. Not only was I in Star Trek VI, I love the memorabilia.
21. I play Assassin's Creed on Xbox.
22. I wear a ring that says This Too Shall Pass.
23. I got my GED when I was 30, after I had my son.
24. My favorite board game is backgammon.
25. I'm not a bad poker player, but I could be bluffing.