Nicole Scherzinger, 33, (the finale of The X Factor airs on Fox Dec. 21 and 22 at 8 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I love all things coconut: sorbet, water.
2. I live for Old School. And, at one point, my nickname was Nicoleon Dynamite.
3. I can't watch scary movies or anything remotely scary!
4. I make a mean Kentucky Derby pie.
5. I try to make it to church every Sunday.
6. My idea of a fun night is bingo with my special friends with disabilities at the Arc (thearc.org).
7. I secretly sing a little bit of opera.
8. I don't like skulls or snakes.
9. I don't like mean people.
10. I'm OCD about my house.
11. At 14, I swam around and sang my version of the Little Mermaid for my first acting audition.
12. I don't like coffee -- I'm definitely a tea girl.
13. I was a softball champ growing up -- I just don't know why my nickname was Noodle Arm.
14. My favorite food is a Hawaiian plate lunch with poke and some pickled mango.
15. On a sad day, I put on some Bob Marley and it brings me back to [my native] Hawaiian islands.
16. I love to paddleboard, but secretly wish I were a pro surfer.
17. I collect crucifixes.
18. I don't eat fast food, but every now and then Taco Bell hits the spot!
19. I love Cream of Wheat and Pop-Tarts!
20. My favorite cake is red velvet with cream cheese frosting.
21. I'm usually always late -- I'll be late for my own funeral.
22. I don't watch television. I don't know a single show on right now other than The X Factor.
23. I don't know how to take a day off.
24. I'm the best "bad dancer" ever!
25. I never liked potato chips, but just recently I discovered kettle chips...I live for them! Salt and vinegar!