Music legend Stevie Nicks, 63, (her latest album, In Your Dreams, is out now) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I always try to be on time.
2. I think fabulous sheets are crucial.
3. I love cashmere.
4. One of my favorite things to do is read European fashion magazines.
6. I believe in long hair for everybody.
7. I never sit in the sun.
8. Forgiveness is a big priority in my life.
9. I use a Power Plate machine to work out.
10. I keep holiday lights on one of my trees in the backyard all year long. Why not?
12. I have a gold Buddha frog from Pier 1 on my desk.
13. My dog is my best friend.
14. I love furry hot water bottles.
15. I enjoy watching cartoons.
16. I believe it's good to have your mattress on the floor.
17. I will not drink chai lattes. They're too fattening.
19. I do not sing in the rain.
20. One of my goals is to inspire others.
21. "Be generous" is one of my mantras.
22. I often use rainbow lightbulbs.
23. I use Erno Laszlo's Shake-It mashup.
24. I love being on a boat or looking out at sea.
25. I love what I do.