Teresa Giudice, 39, (The Real Housewives of New Jersey airs on Bravo Sundays at 10 p.m.) shares 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. My first language was Italian.
2. I don't have a middle name. None of my children have a middle name. We just don't do that in Italy.
3. I love taking baths.
4. I was a buyer for Macy's.
5. I adore ice cream. My favorite: Edy's Mocha Almond Fudge.
6. Growing up, I had a crush on Jean-Claude Van Damme.
7. I had a curfew until I got married -- at 27!
8. I wear high heels every day no matter where I am -- even the beach.
9. My pet peeve is toothpaste splatters on the mirror.
10. I love club music!
11. My ringtone is the Black Eyed Peas' "I Gotta Feeling."
12. I hate putting laundry away.
13. I can't leave my house unless it's perfectly clean.
14. I can play the saxophone.
15. I still have my Catholic elementary school uniform.
16. I'm already working on my third book.
17. I didn't get a speeding ticket until I was 35.
18. I wasn't allowed to be a cheerleader. My dad didn't want me jumping around with my skirt going up.
19. I read to my daughters [Gia, 10; Gabriella, 6; Milania, 5; and Audriana, 22 months] every night.
20. I have to get 100 kisses a day from each of my girls.
21. I was a baton twirler in school.
22. My favorite TV show is Dancing With the Stars.
23. I love to watch football with my husband, Joe.
24. All my girls except Audriana take tae kwon do classes with Joe. He's a black belt.
25. One of my favorite things is my weekly trip to Costco with my dad.