25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Vinny Guadagnino
Vinny Guadagnino, 23, (see him on MTV's Jersey Shore finale Oct. 20 and the CW's 90210 Nov. 8) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I graduated from CUNY College of Staten Island with a 3.9 GPA in three and a half years.
2. I first started acting by performing Shakespearean monologues in drama class in high school.
3. I'm a big New York Knicks fan.
4. I enjoy painting and can copy almost anything.
5. I own about 100 pairs of shoes -- 98 percent sneakers.
6. I'm a great cuddler.
7. I almost died when my mom gave birth to me, and I was in the hospital for a few weeks before I was sent home.
8. I went to Catholic school until high school.
9. I am fascinated by quantum physics.
11. I prefer pizza without sauce.
12. My first kiss was at 16.
13. I've never had a girlfriend.
14. I'm a great football player.
15. I write music, poetry and stories -- read my work at vinnyguadagnino.blogspot.com.
16. I read two books a month, and right now I’m reading The Seven Spiritual Laws of Superheroes by Deepak Chopra.
17. I am undefeated in pickup basketball games at the Jersey Shore.
18. I love sports video games like the ones on Wii.
19. I'm a middle child with two sisters.
20. I was the lead in the play One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest in high school, and the girls gave me more attention because I had a shirtless scene.
21. My mother was born in Sicily and came to this country when she was 13.
22. I was a political science major and interned for a New York State assemblyman.
23. My family is very outdoorsy. We snowboard, hike, ski, zip-line and ride horses.
24. I took the LSAT the day Jersey Shore premiered, and after that I was too busy to go to law school.
25. I have four dogs, four cats, a parrot, two snakes and a ferret in my house.