We got you! On Sunday, June 29, the 2014 BET Awards aired live from the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles. From host Chris Rock's line-crossing commentary to Missy Elliott's surprise appearance, here were the night's top show moments:
1. Get Ur Freak On! Missy Elliot made a surprise appearance during Pharrell Williams' performance of "Come Get It Bae" and stole the show. The legendary rapper even threw in a "Hey, hey, hey I'm what's happenin'" for old time's sake.
2. Chris Rock took jabs at literally everyone. "What's happening in music this year? Well, Solange hit Jay Z in the elevator. That's what happened," he joked. Later the standup comedian poked fun at former Clippers owner Donald Sterling saying, "He didn't want his girl hanging out with black basketball players. Me neither!"
3. Pharrell in the spotlight. From spending 10 minutes trying to unbutton his sweater mid-performance to announcing: "I was trying to be cool and thug, and I almost slipped and busted my ass," the "Happy" singer was definitely the most endearing artist at the show.
4. Young Money gets feisty. After winning the award for best group Lil Wayne and Young Money rushed up to the stage to thank their fans. The rapper thanked his family and God before slamming the mic to the ground. Presenter Chadwick Boseman then had to pick the stand up and hold the mic together. "Alright, Young Money," he said, cocking his eyebrow.
5. On the Run! As a special addition to the show, Beyonce and Jay Z shared an exclusive clip of their sultry "Partition" performance from their On the Run Tour to close out the night. Whipping her hair and performing some of her seductive dance moves, Bey reenacted parts of her famous music video for the raunchy tune.
Tell Us: What did you think of the BET Awards?