No, that isn't Nyle DiMarco sharing the screen with Jennifer Lawrence in film after film. But the Dancing With the Stars season 22 standout has indeed been mistaken for fellow hunk Bradley Cooper, as he tells Us Weekly exclusively in 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me.
Among other revelations from the America's Next Top Model cycle 22 winner, 26, are that he downs a surprising beverage before working out (so that's the secret to his incredible physique!) and that he can't get enough of a certain John Travolta film.
The deaf model is certainly the one that judges and viewers alike want on the ABC competition series. He landed at the top of the DWTS leaderboard last week with a 37 out of 40 for his waltz with new partner Sharna Burgess, including the first perfect 10 of the season.
Check out the full list below for more from DiMarco:
1. I drink double espresso before I go to the gym.
2. My grandparents have been living with us since my birth.
3. We changed our last name from Thompson to DiMarco (our mother's maiden name). We have a strong family bond.
4. I love to cook breakfast.
5. I am a morning person.
6. I do not like fancy or chain restaurants. I live for local spots.
7. I am the fourth generation of being deaf. In my family, we have over 25 deaf members.
8. I have a twin brother, and he has orange hair, freckles and is fair-skinned.
9. I am a sucker for animated movies.
10. I'm sensitive.
11. I can spend all day at the beach.
12. I love to bike.
13. I have been to more than 30 countries in the world.
14. I have sailed the entire East Coast of the U.S.
15. I traveled alone around the world for almost three months.
16. I have a degree in math.
17. I have my own foundation, Nyle DiMarco Foundation, and it focuses on bettering Deaf youths' lives.
18. I can do a backflip.
19. People say I look like Bradley Cooper, and one time I was even mistaken as him.
20. I "borrowed" my mom's car when I was 13 to sneak out to meet up with a friend.
21. I'm obsessed with the movie Grease.
22. I still play Nintendo 64.
23. I love cannoli.
24. My two brothers and I all have the same Italian tattoo on our bottom-right back. We got it on the same day.
25. I'm stubborn.
Dancing With the Stars airs on ABC Mondays at 8 p.m. ET.
Want stories like these delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter!