Hulk Hogan Burns Hand in Radiator Explosion

Entertainment May. 28, 2013 AT 5:30PM
Hulk Hogan burned his hand in a radiator explosion on Sunday, May 27. Hulk Hogan burned his hand in a radiator explosion on Sunday, May 27. Credit: Ben Pruchnie/FilmMagic

Even when he's not in the wrestling ring, Hulk Hogan just can't escape injury! The 59-year-old burned his left hand in a radiator explosion at home on Sunday, May 27 and had to go to the emergency room in Tampa, Fla. for treatment.

PHOTOS: Cursed reality stars

Live tweeting how the injury worsened with some pretty graphic photos, Hogan first tweeted a pic of his blistered fingers, writing, "Just had a radiator explode on my hand, OUCH." As the blisters grew in size, he captioned the subsequent photos "Double OUCH" and then "Triple OUCH" before he went to the emergency room at the Tampa General Hospital.

PHOTOS: Celeb health scares

Posting a pic of the doctor "at work," Hogan added that he was being "skinned like a cat."

Once he was treated, the former Hogan Knows Best star apologized to all those grossed out by his TMI pictures. "I apologize for posting my burned hand photos, with all the feedback I now realize I really should take a moment before I make a decision," he wrote.

VIDEO: See the Hulk as you've never seen him before

Hogan split with his first wife, Linda Bollea in 2007. They share two children together, Brooke, 25, and Nick, 22. He's been married to Jennifer McDaniel since 2010.

How we use your email
X

We may use your e-mail address to send you the newsletter and offers that may interest you, on behalf of Us Weekly and its partners. For more information please read our Privacy Policy.

comments powered by Disqus