Jada Pinkett Smith's HawthoRNe Canceled

Entertainment Sep. 2, 2011 AT 2:29PM
Jada Pinkett Smith's HawthoRNe Canceled Credit: DARREN MICHAELS

Jada Pinkett Smith's marriage is intact. Her TV show? Not so much.

After three seasons, her TNT series HawthoRNe has been canceled.

Pinkett Smith broke the news herself on her WhoSay page Friday.

PHOTOS: Will and Jada's crazy height difference

"Hey everyone...if you don't know Hawthorne will not be returning for another season," the star, 39, wrote. "I want to say thank you to all the fans for being Hawthorne soldiers...All our facebook fans...twitter soldiers and viewers...you held us down. Of course you know there is more to come...believe it!"

TNT later told Access Hollywood: "The series gave TNT the opportunity to work with many outstanding people, including Jada Pinkett Smith and the rest of the show's talented cast, crew, producers and writers. We wish everyone involved with 'HawthoRNe' nothing but the best."

PHOTOS: Wow! Peek inside Jada's dream home

Pinkett Smith's love interest on the show was Marc Anthony; just last week, she shot down rumors of an alleged affair with her costar, and any marriage trouble with Will Smith.

Still, a set source told the new Us Weekly that Pinkett Smith and Anthony, 42, were "a little touchy and like they were in their own little world," although a full-blown affair never developed.

PHOTOS: Marc and J-Lo before their shocking July split

When Anthony's seven-year marriage to Jennifer Lopez crumbled, Pinkett Smith "overstepped her bounds" helping out Anthony, according to a family source. "Jennifer didn't like that."

comments powered by Disqus

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT