American Idol runner-up Jessica Sanchez, 16, placed second to Phillip Phillips on Wednesday's season 11 finale, and here, she shares 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I used to have hair so long, my nickname was Pocahontas.
2. I buy tons of jewelry but never seem to use it.
3. The taller the heel, the better!
4. I can't stand the smell of cinnamon rolls. I ate too many once.
5. I'm terrified of heights! But I can take a ride on a Ferris wheel.
6. I've been homeschooled since ninth grade.
7. I do not know how to drive. At all.
8. Hugs are better than handshakes.
9. When I preformed as a kid, I was so nervous that I couldn't even look at the audience.
10. I always make a wish at 11:11, even if it's something cheesy.
11. The first time I ever harmonized was on Idol.
12. I once lived in San Antonio.
13. I don't speak Filipino or Spanish, but I've sung in both.
14. I used to make ridiculous videos with my friends.
15. I hum at awkward moments.
16. I've sung the national anthem for the San Diego Chargers three times.
17. I always slip and trip on the stairs at home. But I laugh.
18. My memory is terrible! 19. If I met Eminem, I'd faint.
20. When I was 7, I won a trophy taller than I was.
21. I can beat a lot of guys at video games.
22. If I'm watching a movie, it's got to be a scary one.
23. I'm terrible at dancing...
24. ...but horrendous at bowling.
25. Pinkie promises mean the world to me.