1. I own hundreds of cookbooks, and one day I'll read some of them.
2. I was an altar boy for seven years.
3. I was a wedding DJ for three years.
4. I, too, have a crush on Ryan Gosling.
5. My dad looks like Wolf Blitzer.
6. I typically choose Neil Diamond when singing karaoke.
7. The main reason I'm getting married this year is because I need a new coffeemaker.
8. I floss my teeth and clip my nails frequently. Probably too frequently.
9. Costco is my favorite place on Earth.
10. I only run if someone is chasing me.
11. I love Scrabble, but not Words With Friends.
12. Channing Tatum narrowly beat me out for the role in Magic Mike.
13. I am putting chickens in my backyard.
14. I'm still not exactly sure what happened on Lost, but I love it just the same.
15. I write while walking at a treadmill desk.
16. I was fired from radio jobs in Tampa, Florida; Seattle; Tucson, Arizona; and Palm Springs, California.
17. Carson Daly was my first intern in radio.
18. I perform a choreographed version of "Cool It Now" at every family wedding.
19. My favorite Spanish phrase is "Que lastima!"
20. I played clarinet in my high school marching band.
21. I eat one dark chocolate bar every day because Dr. Mehmet Oz told me to do it.
22. I have provided the voice of talking dogs for two movies and one TV show.
23. I play the harmonica while I drive.
24. I have personal stationery that reads From the Desk of Lionel Richie.
25. I've been pulling pranks on my Aunt Chippy since I was a child.