Meredith Vieira shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly. The journalist, 59, will host Millionaire's Countdown to the Oscars week Feb. 18-22.
1. If I could, I would wear jeans, a white T-shirt and clogs every day.
2. I prefer purple Popsicles.
3. When I was a child, another girl called me fat and I never got over it.
4. Heaven to me is walking or running along a deserted beach on Cape Cod.
5. When I'm alone in the car, I sing at the top of my lungs. I actually think I sound good!
6. In fourth grade, my glee club director told me to mouth the words.
PHOTOS: Stars' Big Breaks
7. On one of my first dates with my husband, Richard, he bought two lobsters to cook -- but I made him release them.
8. My heart wants me to become a vegan, but my stomach craves lobster salad. Hypocrite!
9. I still get nervous before I go on-air.
10. When I fly, I carry a stuffed Sylvester Puddy Tat. My mom gave it to me when I started at CBS News because I had to travel and was scared of flying.
11. I have no sense of direction.
12. My favorite time of day is dusk.
13. My sexual awakening came at 10 when I saw the Beatles on Ed Sullivan. I hugged my pillow pretending it was Paul McCartney.
14. I do still hug my pillow. However, I am no longer delusional.
PHOTOS: Top 10 TV Shows of 2012
15. My first day in New York, a pigeon pooped on my head.
16. I love pigeons. And hats.
17. I worry too much about what other people think.
18. My favorite interviews are with kids because they never worry about what other people think.
19. I love Jean Naté After-Bath Splash.
20. Growing up, I knew my parents loved me, but they rarely said it. So I make a point of telling my three kids every time we talk.
21. I enjoy laughing so hard I cry.
PHOTOS: Downton Abbey: Secrets From Behind the Scenes
22. I hate laughing so hard I pee.
23. I'm addicted to Downton Abbey, Homeland and The Bachelor. A psychiatrist could have a field day!
24. I started smoking at 15 and quit in 1988 when I learned I was pregnant.
25. If I make it to 90, I plan to celebrate my birthday in Paris with a glass of wine and a cigarette. Just one.