Want to know what went down when the cameras weren't rolling at the Oscars on March 7? Read on!
Saturday, March 6
• 1:00 P.M. No pouf for Precious! Gabourey Sidibe arrives at West Hollywood’s Phillippe Chow wearing a beanie hat to protect her hair from the rain. “There will be tents on the red carpet tomorrow, so I’ll be fine!” she jokes to Us.
• 8:20 P.M. At the Chanel dinner at Madeo in West Hollywood, Olivia Wilde asks the bartender, “What would you recommend for a cold, rainy day?” She is served a grapefruit martini.
• 9:30 P.M. Jennifer Garner swigs beer from a bottle while she and hubby Ben Affleck chat with Matt Damon and wife Luciana at agent Ari Emanuel’s pre-Oscar bash in his L.A. home.
Sunday, March 7
• 7:00 A.M. “I ran all the way down and back again!” Mo’Nique tells UsMagazine.com of her morning exercise in L.A.’s Runyon Canyon. Her breakfast? Chicken thighs.
• 3:21 P.M. Mariah Carey arrives on the red carpet after sleeping in. “I didn’t even know I was coming until two hours ago!” she tells Us.
• 4:19 P.M. In contrast, Sarah Jessica Parker has spent the whole day preening for her red carpet close-up. She tells Us: “I started the process about 10 hours ago.”
• 4:36 P.M. Does Edward know? “You look lovely,” Taylor Lautner is overheard telling Kristen Stewart as they arrive a minute apart.
• 6:13 P.M. Inside the ceremony, George Clooney, who is carrying a flask of Maker’s Mark, is all calm. “I know I’ve already lost," he says. “I’m going to have some champagne for my pain!”
• 6:51 P.M. Music to his ears! “I have tapes of screaming girls on my iPod -- I play them every day!” Gerard Butler joked with Us before buying Zoe Kravitz a drink at the bar.
• 9:22 P.M. Ryan Reynolds hob-knobs with Zac Efron and Taylor Lautner at the Governors Ball. “Rob is rad! It’s a mutual admiration,” Efron tells Us of pal Robert Pattinson.
• 10:29 P.M. Sweet dreams! At the Governors Ball, Jesse James tells Us his 6-year-old daughter, Sunny, still didn’t know about step mom Sandra Bullock’s win! “Bedtime is 7 P.M. She’ll have a big surprise when she wakes up!”
• 10:30 P.M. Ryan Phillippe talks to buddy Breckin Meyer at the Vanity Fair party, while his ex Abbie Cornish roams nearby.
Monday, March 8
• 12:20 A.M. Next stop? Madonna’s! Bradley Cooper, Ryan Phillippe and Extra’s Lauren Sanchez wait for their cars at Vanity Fair while discussing their next shindig.
• 12:00 P.M. After announcing all night that she cant wait to eat a hamburger, Bullock gets her wish at Cisco Burger in nearby Long Beach. Psst...her HUBBY owns the place!
Pick up this week’s issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now, to read our complete coverage of the Academy Awards!