Get a daily dose of inspiration with these celeb health tips! Check back each day for a new pointer on looking and feeling your best.
– Sprinting not only burns huge amounts of calories, it also keeps your metabolism on overdrive for days!
– Switch the chips for vegetable sticks — celery, carrots, bell peppers and tomatoes!
– Cashews are lower in fat than most nuts and are rich in copper, magnesium, zinc, iron and biotin
– Avocados are the perfect food for pregnant women. The folate in one avocado is almost 30 percent of the recommended daily intake for the prevention of life-threatening birth defects of the brain and spine
– Tomatoes contain lycopene, a strong antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and is known to prevent cancer. Tomatoes also contain large amounts of Vitamins C and A.
– Pecans are an excellent source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamins A, B and E, folic acid, calcium, magnesium and zinc
– Studies suggest that meditating for 20 minutes twice a day can help lower high blood pressure
– Studies show pineapples reduce inflammation of the body, which makes it easier for the immune system to fight heart disease, and diabetes
– Quinoa is a "complete protein," meaning it contains all the essential amino acids the body needs — similar to milk, but without fat or cholesterol
– A low-fat diet containing avocados has been shown to lower cholesterol levels of the dangerous LDL and increase the levels of healthy HDL
– When we stretch, we not only increase our range of motion, but we also reduce stress, improve circulation, balance and coordination, reduce muscular tension and increase energy levels
– Eating a handful of berries a day will make you look younger, as they've been found to boost antioxidant activity, which keeps free radicals from aging the body too quickly
– "When you are making a shake start blending your fruits. Don’t juice. Blend. So you get the whole fruit, which is the fruit fiber, which is major fat burner." – Jackie Warner
– "Stop eating food in front of the TV. Research shows that you eat twice to three times as much when you're eating in front of your TV." – Jackie Warner
– "My biggest tip is to start incorporating three liters of water per day into your diet. Studies show that it speeds up your metabolism by 33%." – Jackie Warner
– "Studies show that you lose a pound of weight without even trying or changing what you eat just by eating organic." – Jackie Warner
– "Make sure to go organic at least in your meats and your dairy. So try to get free range meats, which carries over to dairy." – Jackie Warner
– "Monday through Friday or five days in a row don't eat anything over 5 grams of sugar." – Jackie Warner
– Walnuts are a great source of heart-healthy Omega 3s and are loaded with the antioxidant ellagic acid, which is known for its immune-boosting capabilities
– Almonds have an amazing amount of magnesium, potassium, manganese, copper, Vitamin E, selenium and calcium. They are also effective in lowering cholesterol with heart-healthy monounsaturated fats
– The Cybex Arc, a hybrid elliptical-treadmill machine found at many gyms, is great for slimming and toning the lower body
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!