Get a daily dose of inspiration with these celeb health tips! Check back each day for a new pointer on looking and feeling your best.
– Sprinting not only burns huge amounts of calories, it also keeps your metabolism on overdrive for days!
– Switch the chips for vegetable sticks — celery, carrots, bell peppers and tomatoes!
– Cashews are lower in fat than most nuts and are rich in copper, magnesium, zinc, iron and biotin
– Avocados are the perfect food for pregnant women. The folate in one avocado is almost 30 percent of the recommended daily intake for the prevention of life-threatening birth defects of the brain and spine
– Tomatoes contain lycopene, a strong antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and is known to prevent cancer. Tomatoes also contain large amounts of Vitamins C and A.
– Pecans are an excellent source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamins A, B and E, folic acid, calcium, magnesium and zinc
– Studies suggest that meditating for 20 minutes twice a day can help lower high blood pressure
– Studies show pineapples reduce inflammation of the body, which makes it easier for the immune system to fight heart disease, and diabetes
– Quinoa is a "complete protein," meaning it contains all the essential amino acids the body needs — similar to milk, but without fat or cholesterol
– A low-fat diet containing avocados has been shown to lower cholesterol levels of the dangerous LDL and increase the levels of healthy HDL
– When we stretch, we not only increase our range of motion, but we also reduce stress, improve circulation, balance and coordination, reduce muscular tension and increase energy levels
– Eating a handful of berries a day will make you look younger, as they've been found to boost antioxidant activity, which keeps free radicals from aging the body too quickly
– "When you are making a shake start blending your fruits. Don’t juice. Blend. So you get the whole fruit, which is the fruit fiber, which is major fat burner." – Jackie Warner
– "Stop eating food in front of the TV. Research shows that you eat twice to three times as much when you're eating in front of your TV." – Jackie Warner
– "My biggest tip is to start incorporating three liters of water per day into your diet. Studies show that it speeds up your metabolism by 33%." – Jackie Warner
– "Studies show that you lose a pound of weight without even trying or changing what you eat just by eating organic." – Jackie Warner
– "Make sure to go organic at least in your meats and your dairy. So try to get free range meats, which carries over to dairy." – Jackie Warner
– "Monday through Friday or five days in a row don't eat anything over 5 grams of sugar." – Jackie Warner
– Walnuts are a great source of heart-healthy Omega 3s and are loaded with the antioxidant ellagic acid, which is known for its immune-boosting capabilities
– Almonds have an amazing amount of magnesium, potassium, manganese, copper, Vitamin E, selenium and calcium. They are also effective in lowering cholesterol with heart-healthy monounsaturated fats
– The Cybex Arc, a hybrid elliptical-treadmill machine found at many gyms, is great for slimming and toning the lower body
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!