1. I need five alarms to wake up every morning.
2. As soon as I wake up, I have to open all the windows, turn on all the lights, and put on music.
3. I keep chocolate-covered espresso beans within reach in the event of a coffee emergency.
4. I constantly worry about stupid stuff.
5. I love Wheat Thins (the flavored kind — gotta keep it interesting).
6. I am partially color-blind.
7. My laptop screen saver is a 3-D drawing of our current stage design. I'm a total geek.
8. I'm so used to having a schedule that I feel like I have to put my entire life on a day sheet. Anything spontaneous is a massive achievement.
9. I really want to learn Japanese.
10. I would love to have a dog — either a miniature greyhound or a golden doodle.
11. I love international flights. 16 hours with no phone service, a few glasses of wine and lots of random music. Or just for sleeping.
12. My backpack never seems to weigh less than 40 pounds.
13. I really want to go to New Zealand.
14. I can empty a box of Sour Patch Kids in, like, five seconds.
15. I've seen every Planet Earth episode so many times I can quote them all.
16. I love cold weather
17. When I was a kid, I thought I could double as a meteorologist in my spare time between gigs.
18. …Or a monster truck driver.
19. I just moved into a two-bedroom apartment so that I could turn the guest bedroom into a studio.
20. I always keep my apartment's air-conditioning set to 68 degrees.
21. Someday, I want to have a Mini Cooper.
22. I'm now obsessed with the mandolin. I might have five.
23. I can't sleep in the middle of a pillow. I get claustrophobic.
24. Every time I think I'm getting into a book, I don't.
25. Every time I'm in Nashville for at least a day, I have dinner with my parents.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!