So just who are Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie, cousins to Prince William and Prince Harry and the daughters of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, and Sarah Ferguson? Us Weekly uncovers some need-to-know info about the redheaded sisters.
1. Despite their posh upbringing, both have remained humble. In a March 2008 interview with London's Telegraph, Eugenie, now 21, said she frequently travels by tube and is an avid fan of Radio 1. "Always Chris Moyles in the morning, though he talks too much!" she raved. She also watches Big Brother and counts John Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men and Khaled Hosseini's The Kite Runner among her favorite novels.
2. Beatrice is proud of her fit figure. Despite unflattering bikini photos that surfaced in 2008, the princess, now 22, lost nearly 20 pounds by training for the London Marathon in April 2010. "I could have kicked myself for wearing it," she later told The Daily Mail of the ill-fitting swimwear.
3. Socially, they're polar opposites. "I do have an occasional temper. I sort of inherited my dad's short fuse," Eugenie said in 2008. "I am definitely not as polite as Beatrice, I have to say. I tell it as it is. I am shyer at first. Like, at a party I will say to Beatrice as we go in, 'Oh, you go first.' But then, when we're actually in, I am much louder and she is far more polite and solicitous."
4. Beatrice may be the next royal to marry. After spending a romantic New Year's Eve with her boyfriend, Dave Clark, the British press speculated that the lovebirds may be the next to tie the knot. Clark is the son of millionaire Richard Clark, who works for Richard Branson at Virgin.
5. Their sense of style is vastly different. "Beatrice loves her glamorous dresses and her hair being curly or big — like Mummy's — and I hate volume. I like my hair to be sort of flat," Eugenie told The Telegraph. "I like just throwing on a pair of jeans and generally being more understated. She is more 'Let's do the glamour.' We're chalk and cheese."
Commemorate Will & Kate's big day with our Us Collectors Edition: Royal Wedding with all the photos, anecdotes and details of the wedding. Available for pre-order now and on sale May 6.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!