Alyssa Milano, 40, stars on Mistresses on ABC Mondays at 10 P.M. She spills her secrets to Us.
1. Dream job: Shortstop for the L.A. Dodgers.
2. My pinkie toes look like talons.
3. My son, Milo (23 months, with husband David Bugliari, 34) has my pinkie toes.
4. Milo is everything to me.
5. If I ate just one food for the rest of my life, it would be my mom's Sunday sauce over rigatoni.
6. If I could have dinner with anyone, it would be John Lennon and Jesus.
7. "Blackbird" by the Beatles is my favorite song.
8. I play a little real guitar and a lot of air guitar.
9. I love to play The Beatles: Rock Band. I'm Ringo.
10. I miss the crew from Charmed. (A lot.)
11. I love to bake.
12. I was 170 pounds the day I gave birth.
13. I lost the baby weight by doing Pilates and yoga.
14. I dye my hair to cover up my grays.
15. I wish I had longer legs.
16. I took improv classes at Upright Citizens Brigade last year.
17. I have vintage watch and doll collections.
18. My favorite book to read Milo is Shel Silverstein's The Giving Tree.
19. My grandmother was a very successful hat designer. She died at 99 years old.
20. I have a sunglasses fetish.
21. My lucky number is 11.
22. I'm afraid of water.
23. I'm allergic to wine.
24. I learned how to drive a car in a red 1988 Toyota MR2.
25. I have 10 horses, four dogs, four chickens and a bunny.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!