From The O.C. to Gotham! Benjamin McKenzie, 36, reveals all for Us.
1. McKenzie is actually my midle name. It was my grandmother’s maiden name on my dad’s side.
2. I thought I was going to be a lawyer before I became an actor. Whew.
3. I have two younger brothers, Nate  and Zack .
4. I can roll my tongue over itself, both horizontally and vertically. Sorry if that’s too much information.
5. I was literally a choir boy: All Saints’ Episcopal Church in Austin.
6. I read news, especially political news, obsessively.
7. I have never seen Titanic. No spoilers, please.
8. I’m a dog guy. Please adopt if you can.
9. I am an enthusiastic, if terrible, dancer.
10. My favorite pie is pecan.
11. I am an avid University of Texas fan. Hook ’em horns!
12. I will eat any kind of food. The more exotic and spicy, the better.
13. I will listen to almost any kind of music. Hip-hop, country, folk, blues . . . I love just about everything.
14. I cry in movies a lot. Like, a disturbing amount.
15. I love to travel. Brazil is my current favorite destination.
16. If I am asked one more damn time if there will be an O.C. reunion, I will . . . smile politely and shrug.
17. The quality I most admire in others is their ability to know when to be quiet.
18. I have watched every episode of The Wire in order. And I will do it again, happily.
19. My drink of choice is añejo tequila on ice. [Former Southland costar] Michael Cudlitz got me on those.
20. I will always take a bath over a shower, if given the time.
21. I love tomatoes, but never on a sandwich.
22. I love puns.
23. I am a terrible liar.
24. The first concert I went to was a Paul Simon show.
25. I hate lists. This has been fun!
Gotham airs on Fox Mondays at 8 p.m.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!