Bruce Jenner is safe after surviving a horrific car crash that has left one person dead, Us Weekly can confirm. The incident occurred in Malibu, Calif., on the Pacific Coast Highway on Saturday, Feb. 7.
Photos show the Kardashian-Jenner patriarch standing near the four-vehicle collision while speaking with law enforcement. Appearing to have no injuries, the former Olympian, 65, was dressed casually at the scene with his long locks tied back in a ponytail and underneath a baseball cap.
The Malibu Lost Hills sheriff's station has issued a statement to Us following the accident. "At approximately 12:15pm [PST] there was an accident involving three vehicles on PCH, just east of Corral Canyon," the statement says. "Bruce Jenner was involved. We don't know yet in what way he was involved, if he was a passenger or driver. There is one fatality."
Authorities told TMZ that Jenner volunteered to have his blood drawn at the hospital for alcohol testing. The star was reportedly not speeding and hit the female victim as she was coming to a red light. She apparently hit a fourth car before going into traffic.
Kris Jenner's ex has been busy filming his very own E! series recently that will chronicle his transition from a man to a woman. Earlier this week, his mother Esther opened up in several interviews about being "proud" of him for his decision.
Story still developing…
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!